Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The long, dark teatime of the soul

Shit happens, and right now I'm forced to take a short hiatus from taking pictures. To cut the long story short, a friend borrowed my camera and lost it.

On the bright side, he's getting me a brand new D70s body as a replacement, and I've decided to buy the 18-200mm VR lens :D However, due to the long waiting list, the lens will prolly only arrive some time next month, which is still in time for my Cambodia trip, so stay tuned! =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky.
if i was him i wouldn't buy u a new one, just give u the money of an amount that is equal to cost less the accumulated depreciation :p

No Name said...

Ish! Was thinking of going to Angkor this year but in the end cancelled 'cause certain people cannot make it. -.-"

QUIK! said...

wah, lost a camera, how rude!

Unknown said...

Gosh when are we going to see more pictures on this site? it's been ages since you got your replacement camera.

SC said...

Well as you know, I've been very busy :P